We are saddened to announce the cancellation of the KID•SS21 July edition and postponing in September appears to be as unreasonable.
However much we hoped we could maintain it, safety and caution must prevail.
We are now considering various options to replace this event.
We will keep you updated!
Be safe, protect the ones you love. Stay home (until advised otherwise)